Mar 23, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Matt Cooke‘s suspension digging into whether or not this will help change the man on the ice or not. Cooke’s suspension for the rest of the regular season and the first round of the playoffs hurts the Penguins and their injury-battered lineup but if he can’t change his game, then he may continue to cause problems when he comes back.
Mike also discusses Alex Ovechkin‘s injury and whether or not that could be more of a problem for them in the future.
[kml_flashembedmovie=”http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756?launch=42219261″width=”420″ height=”245″allowFullscreen=”true” /]
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32