Mar 23, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Matt Cooke‘s suspension digging into whether or not this will help change the man on the ice or not. Cooke’s suspension for the rest of the regular season and the first round of the playoffs hurts the Penguins and their injury-battered lineup but if he can’t change his game, then he may continue to cause problems when he comes back.
Mike also discusses Alex Ovechkin‘s injury and whether or not that could be more of a problem for them in the future.
[kml_flashembedmovie=”http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756?launch=42219261″width=”420″ height=”245″allowFullscreen=”true” /]
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 1
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 2
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 1
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 10
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 27
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3