Mar 23, 2011, 1:45 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Matt Cooke‘s suspension digging into whether or not this will help change the man on the ice or not. Cooke’s suspension for the rest of the regular season and the first round of the playoffs hurts the Penguins and their injury-battered lineup but if he can’t change his game, then he may continue to cause problems when he comes back.
Mike also discusses Alex Ovechkin‘s injury and whether or not that could be more of a problem for them in the future.
[kml_flashembedmovie=”http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756?launch=42219261″width=”420″ height=”245″allowFullscreen=”true” /]
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 11
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 25
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28