Mar 23, 2011, 1:45 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Hot Topics to discuss the latest stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons about Matt Cooke‘s suspension digging into whether or not this will help change the man on the ice or not. Cooke’s suspension for the rest of the regular season and the first round of the playoffs hurts the Penguins and their injury-battered lineup but if he can’t change his game, then he may continue to cause problems when he comes back.
Mike also discusses Alex Ovechkin‘s injury and whether or not that could be more of a problem for them in the future.
[kml_flashembedmovie=”http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33399756?launch=42219261″width=”420″ height=”245″allowFullscreen=”true” /]
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46