Mar 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Nashville’s Anders Lindback might be a giant in goal (he’s 6’6″) but he’s as fast and nimble as even the smallest of players. Case in point, his dual saves on Thomas Vanek that saw him first kick away the shot and then make a sprawling glove save helped remind us of a guy that used to patrol the net in Buffalo years ago. New Sabres owner Terry Pegula would love to see guys play like Dominik Hasek in Buffalo, but he’d prefer them to be wearing a Buffalo sweater.
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 12
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 5
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 29
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11