Mar 21, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Nashville’s Anders Lindback might be a giant in goal (he’s 6’6″) but he’s as fast and nimble as even the smallest of players. Case in point, his dual saves on Thomas Vanek that saw him first kick away the shot and then make a sprawling glove save helped remind us of a guy that used to patrol the net in Buffalo years ago. New Sabres owner Terry Pegula would love to see guys play like Dominik Hasek in Buffalo, but he’d prefer them to be wearing a Buffalo sweater.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 45
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50