Mar 20, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
No doubt about it, Matt Cooke‘s ugly elbow on Ryan McDonagh had a huge impact on this afternoon’s game between the New York Rangers and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Before that happened, it was a 1-1 game through about two periods and change. After it took place, Chris Kunitz scored a shorthanded goal but the Rangers answered with the game’s next four goals.
If you want to witness all seven goals – including five from that wild third period – then you came to the right place. This video includes every goal from the NBC Game of the Week featuring the Rangers and Penguins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 46
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 8
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 4 0
- Cooper on replacing Bishop: ‘That is asinine to me’ 25
- Vermette, Teravainen return for Blackhawks in Game 4 15
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 24
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 53
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)