Mar 20, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
No doubt about it, Matt Cooke‘s ugly elbow on Ryan McDonagh had a huge impact on this afternoon’s game between the New York Rangers and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Before that happened, it was a 1-1 game through about two periods and change. After it took place, Chris Kunitz scored a shorthanded goal but the Rangers answered with the game’s next four goals.
If you want to witness all seven goals – including five from that wild third period – then you came to the right place. This video includes every goal from the NBC Game of the Week featuring the Rangers and Penguins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)