Mar 20, 2011, 4:54 PM EDT
No doubt about it, Matt Cooke‘s ugly elbow on Ryan McDonagh had a huge impact on this afternoon’s game between the New York Rangers and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Before that happened, it was a 1-1 game through about two periods and change. After it took place, Chris Kunitz scored a shorthanded goal but the Rangers answered with the game’s next four goals.
If you want to witness all seven goals – including five from that wild third period – then you came to the right place. This video includes every goal from the NBC Game of the Week featuring the Rangers and Penguins.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 3
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)