Mar 18, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
While Vincent Lecavalier‘s slash on P.K. Subban drew a lot of attention last night, it sounds like there’s a chance that Patric Hornqvist might be the one who will face supplemental discipline for his elbow on Tyler Seguin.
Mike Murphy will handle the hearing with Hornqvist instead of Colin Campbell because Gregory Campbell plays with Seguin’s Boston Bruins.
Hornqvist received a five-minute major penalty and game misconduct for the elbow. It’s tough to gauge whether or not the Nashville Predators forward will actually get a suspension or fine, but you can take a look at video of the hit here.
We’ll let you know if Hornqvist ends up receiving any kind of punishment for the hit.
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 12
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 9
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 (57)