Mar 18, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
While Vincent Lecavalier‘s slash on P.K. Subban drew a lot of attention last night, it sounds like there’s a chance that Patric Hornqvist might be the one who will face supplemental discipline for his elbow on Tyler Seguin.
Mike Murphy will handle the hearing with Hornqvist instead of Colin Campbell because Gregory Campbell plays with Seguin’s Boston Bruins.
Hornqvist received a five-minute major penalty and game misconduct for the elbow. It’s tough to gauge whether or not the Nashville Predators forward will actually get a suspension or fine, but you can take a look at video of the hit here.
We’ll let you know if Hornqvist ends up receiving any kind of punishment for the hit.
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 0
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 13
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 30
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 3
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 14
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)