Mar 18, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
While Vincent Lecavalier‘s slash on P.K. Subban drew a lot of attention last night, it sounds like there’s a chance that Patric Hornqvist might be the one who will face supplemental discipline for his elbow on Tyler Seguin.
Mike Murphy will handle the hearing with Hornqvist instead of Colin Campbell because Gregory Campbell plays with Seguin’s Boston Bruins.
Hornqvist received a five-minute major penalty and game misconduct for the elbow. It’s tough to gauge whether or not the Nashville Predators forward will actually get a suspension or fine, but you can take a look at video of the hit here.
We’ll let you know if Hornqvist ends up receiving any kind of punishment for the hit.
- Byfuglien out 2-4 weeks with upper-body injury; Little hurt, too 9
- Bettman concedes there are ‘some members of the NHL family who would like to see fewer shootouts’ 48
- Season over: Avs lose MacKinnon to broken foot 19
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 20
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 36
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 15
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 21
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32