Mar 17, 2011, 4:00 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury answers your questions on Ask The Expert to put you at ease with what you’re wondering about what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons and answers your questions on how the Sharks might do in the playoffs playing the role of the underdog. After losing in the West final as the top seed in the West last year, could they do better off staying out of the spotlight? Also, Mike discusses how the Flyers hopes to win the Stanley Cup could be affected by their injuries of late.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 37
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28