Mar 17, 2011, 4:00 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury answers your questions on Ask The Expert to put you at ease with what you’re wondering about what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Tiffany Simons and answers your questions on how the Sharks might do in the playoffs playing the role of the underdog. After losing in the West final as the top seed in the West last year, could they do better off staying out of the spotlight? Also, Mike discusses how the Flyers hopes to win the Stanley Cup could be affected by their injuries of late.
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 10
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 64
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 7
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 10
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- Playoffs Tonight: We’re tied going into Boston 9
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'
- PFT: Beckham turned down chance to kick in NFL