Mar 14, 2011, 5:42 PM EST
Android phone users your day has finally arrived.
After teasing and taunting you with the NBC Sports Talk app for both the iPad and iPhone, Droid users can now access ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC Sports Talk blogs on your phone with ease. The NBC Sports Talk app is now available for free in the Android Market.
With that app, you’ll be able to get access to us here at ProHockeyTalk as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProBasketballTalk and all the other great Sports Talk sites here. Since we know you’re already big fans of us we know that if you have a Droid phone you’ll want to take us with you everywhere you go. If you’re worried about the price, you shouldn’t be because like we said it is free and giving away stuff for free is the American way.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)