Mar 14, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Android phone users your day has finally arrived.
After teasing and taunting you with the NBC Sports Talk app for both the iPad and iPhone, Droid users can now access ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC Sports Talk blogs on your phone with ease. The NBC Sports Talk app is now available for free in the Android Market.
With that app, you’ll be able to get access to us here at ProHockeyTalk as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProBasketballTalk and all the other great Sports Talk sites here. Since we know you’re already big fans of us we know that if you have a Droid phone you’ll want to take us with you everywhere you go. If you’re worried about the price, you shouldn’t be because like we said it is free and giving away stuff for free is the American way.
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 6
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 26
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 71
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 8
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 11
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 46
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Marian Hossa won’t play in Game 3 11
- Report: Flyers, Streit agree to four-year, $21 million deal 39
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'