Mar 14, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Android phone users your day has finally arrived.
After teasing and taunting you with the NBC Sports Talk app for both the iPad and iPhone, Droid users can now access ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC Sports Talk blogs on your phone with ease. The NBC Sports Talk app is now available for free in the Android Market.
With that app, you’ll be able to get access to us here at ProHockeyTalk as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProBasketballTalk and all the other great Sports Talk sites here. Since we know you’re already big fans of us we know that if you have a Droid phone you’ll want to take us with you everywhere you go. If you’re worried about the price, you shouldn’t be because like we said it is free and giving away stuff for free is the American way.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)