Mar 14, 2011, 5:42 PM EDT
Android phone users your day has finally arrived.
After teasing and taunting you with the NBC Sports Talk app for both the iPad and iPhone, Droid users can now access ProHockeyTalk and all the other great NBC Sports Talk blogs on your phone with ease. The NBC Sports Talk app is now available for free in the Android Market.
With that app, you’ll be able to get access to us here at ProHockeyTalk as well as ProFootballTalk, HardballTalk, ProBasketballTalk and all the other great Sports Talk sites here. Since we know you’re already big fans of us we know that if you have a Droid phone you’ll want to take us with you everywhere you go. If you’re worried about the price, you shouldn’t be because like we said it is free and giving away stuff for free is the American way.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)