Mar 13, 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
In this video, Mike Milbury justifiably points to the Vancouver Canucks as an odds-on favorite to win the Stanley Cup and also discusses the building rivalry between the Chicago Blackhawks and the San Jose Sharks.
Beyond the simple fact that the Canucks are currently way ahead of the rest of the league with 99 points, Milbury points to the fact that the team really is strong in all facets of the game. From their 5-on-5 play to special teams and goaltending, there really isn’t a glaring weakness (particularly with strong play by backup netminder Cory Schneider).
Later on in this video, Milbury discusses the growing Hawks-Sharks rivalry, pointing to San Jose nabbing Antti Niemi in particular. Watch this video to hear how Milbury feels about that growing rivalry, Joe Thornton and more.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21