Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
The Buffalo Sabres are in eighth place in the Eastern Conference as of this writing, even if they’ve done very little to improve the team around their all-world goalie Ryan Miller.
Miller’s been coming up big for the team during that stretch, even if his numbers haven’t always been top notch. Sometimes important moments are lost in the box scores, as you can see from the Save of the Week winner.
Check out the poll results below.
View footage of the February 28-March 6th Save of the Week underneath.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38