Mar 8, 2011, 10:28 PM EDT
Every week, Pro Hockey Talk will ask our readers to choose the best goal and save of that seven-day period. Sometimes there might not be seven nominees, whether that be because there weren’t enough great clips or one person received multiple awards. Either way, readers ultimately get to choose each week’s lucky winners.
The Buffalo Sabres are in eighth place in the Eastern Conference as of this writing, even if they’ve done very little to improve the team around their all-world goalie Ryan Miller.
Miller’s been coming up big for the team during that stretch, even if his numbers haven’t always been top notch. Sometimes important moments are lost in the box scores, as you can see from the Save of the Week winner.
Check out the poll results below.
View footage of the February 28-March 6th Save of the Week underneath.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35