Mar 7, 2011, 11:00 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Jhonas Enroth isn’t likely a household name for many NHL fans. Heck for many Sabres fans they might not be too familiar with the guy, but when Ryan Miller is in need of a break, Enroth is the guy that seems to get the call. Oh sure Buffalo has Patrick Lalime there too, but Enroth has played better in his times on the ice.
Andrew Brunette of the Minnesota Wild would probably be happier to see Lalime out there after being robbed by Enroth late in the third period of yesterday’s game. Enroth’s stop would help keep the Wild off the board and allowed Buffalo to get to overtime where Drew Stafford won it for the Sabres and got them into eighth place in the East.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5