Mar 7, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Jhonas Enroth isn’t likely a household name for many NHL fans. Heck for many Sabres fans they might not be too familiar with the guy, but when Ryan Miller is in need of a break, Enroth is the guy that seems to get the call. Oh sure Buffalo has Patrick Lalime there too, but Enroth has played better in his times on the ice.
Andrew Brunette of the Minnesota Wild would probably be happier to see Lalime out there after being robbed by Enroth late in the third period of yesterday’s game. Enroth’s stop would help keep the Wild off the board and allowed Buffalo to get to overtime where Drew Stafford won it for the Sabres and got them into eighth place in the East.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 70
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5