Mar 7, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Jhonas Enroth isn’t likely a household name for many NHL fans. Heck for many Sabres fans they might not be too familiar with the guy, but when Ryan Miller is in need of a break, Enroth is the guy that seems to get the call. Oh sure Buffalo has Patrick Lalime there too, but Enroth has played better in his times on the ice.
Andrew Brunette of the Minnesota Wild would probably be happier to see Lalime out there after being robbed by Enroth late in the third period of yesterday’s game. Enroth’s stop would help keep the Wild off the board and allowed Buffalo to get to overtime where Drew Stafford won it for the Sabres and got them into eighth place in the East.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20