Mar 6, 2011, 3:44 PM EST
During today’s second intermission, Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury spoke with Liam McHugh with their thoughts on what’s going on in the Southeast Division. Mike gave his take on what he likes about what the Lightning have done from the very top of the organization on down. From owner Jeff Vinnik down to GM Steve Yzerman on down to coach Guy Boucher, Mike likes everything that they’re doing in Tampa Bay.
Pierre focuses in on the Washington Capitals and he likes how they’re playing tougher defensively. Pierre also raves about the play of Alexander Ovechkin’s fire behind his play. Mike and Pierre also discuss one thing they’d like to see change with how Ovechkin is used in D.C.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2