Mar 6, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
If you’re a Philadelphia Flyers fan, this might not be the post for you (unless you’re a masochist, I guess).
The New York Rangers dominated the Broadstreet Bullies by a score of 7-0 today, as Ryan Callahan scored four goals and one assist while Henrik Lundqvist earned a shutout.
This post’s two videos celebrate that one-sided game, as the first clip features all seven of the Rangers’ goals while the Net Cam video shows that the Flyers goalies were at least trying to keep their team in the game.
The Rangers’ seven goals:
Net cam footage:
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 55
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 3
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Capitals investment: Holtby signs five-year, $30.5M deal 21
- Redemption time? Montreal, Semin agree to one-year deal 26
- Full autonomy: Lamoriello’s place in Leafs’ chain of command 26
- Lamoriello’s departure removes any doubt: Devils are Shero’s team 21
- With Lamoriello hire, Leafs hammer home their culture change 23
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- NHL to ‘focus exclusively’ on expansion bids for Las Vegas and Quebec City (89)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- Ah, arbitration: Holtby reportedly asking for $8 million, Caps countering at $5.1 million (59)