Mar 6, 2011, 5:00 PM EDT
If you’re a Philadelphia Flyers fan, this might not be the post for you (unless you’re a masochist, I guess).
The New York Rangers dominated the Broadstreet Bullies by a score of 7-0 today, as Ryan Callahan scored four goals and one assist while Henrik Lundqvist earned a shutout.
This post’s two videos celebrate that one-sided game, as the first clip features all seven of the Rangers’ goals while the Net Cam video shows that the Flyers goalies were at least trying to keep their team in the game.
The Rangers’ seven goals:
Net cam footage:
- Sabres name Byslma head coach 3
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 3
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 45
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 5
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 3
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 47
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 11
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 17
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)