Mar 4, 2011, 6:11 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Pittsburgh @ New Jersey – 7 p.m.
NY Rangers @ Ottawa – 7:30 p.m.
Carolina @ Chicago – 8:30 p.m.
Carolina’s starter: If you twisted our arms, we’d say that Cam Ward will most likely get the start for the Hurricanes.
Columbus @ Calgary – 9 p.m.
Dallas @ Anaheim – 10 p.m.
Anaheim’s starter: We’re thinking Dan Ellis will keep things rolling in net for Anaheim. He’s been solid since coming over from Tampa Bay.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 1
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 23
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 31
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)