Feb 27, 2011, 12:43 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Tampa Bay @ NY Rangers – 1 p.m. ET
Columbus @ Nashville – 3 p.m. ET
Columbus’ starter: Steve Mason is shaping up to be the starter in the one. They’ll be riding him to stay in playoff contention.
Nashville’s starter: Pekka Rinne should be getting the start today for the Predators.
Toronto @ Atlanta – 5 p.m. ET
New Jersey @ Florida – 5 p.m. ET
Florida’s starter: Could it turn out to be Tomas Vokoun‘s last game as a Florida Panther? It could be if he gets the call to start.
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 0
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 3
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 17
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11