Feb 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have the NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury join us with The Expert’s Guide and a look ahead at the big games coming up on the weekend.
This weekend we don’t have an NBC Game of the Week to show off for you, but there’s still plenty of great action coming up. Mike Milbury talks about one of the marquee matchups of the weekend with Tiffany Simons and says that the Bruins visiting Vancouver very well might be a Stanley Cup final preview.
On Sunday, we’ll see Tampa Bay take on the New York Rangers as the Rangers look to start winning to improve their playoff standing while the Lightning look to stay on top of the Southeast Division ahead of the Capitals.
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 8
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 3
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 24
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 19
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Red-hot Quick sets new Kings’ franchise shutout record 10
- Reports: Chara could miss at least 4-6 weeks with knee injury 13
- Video: Red Wings’ stars stun Penguins with late surge 32
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)