Feb 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have the NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury join us with The Expert’s Guide and a look ahead at the big games coming up on the weekend.
This weekend we don’t have an NBC Game of the Week to show off for you, but there’s still plenty of great action coming up. Mike Milbury talks about one of the marquee matchups of the weekend with Tiffany Simons and says that the Bruins visiting Vancouver very well might be a Stanley Cup final preview.
On Sunday, we’ll see Tampa Bay take on the New York Rangers as the Rangers look to start winning to improve their playoff standing while the Lightning look to stay on top of the Southeast Division ahead of the Capitals.
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 0
- NHL on NBC: Penguins and Flyers resume rivalry as playoff race continues 3
- Discuss: Habs overcome three-goal deficit, beat Senators in overtime 14
- Canucks ready to face Luongo on Sunday 2
- West update: Stars blow lead yet still improve hold on wild card spot 4
- East update: Red Wings eke out shootout win for key points 0
- Luongo continues to foil Schneider as Panthers damage Devils’ playoff hopes 3
- TGIF: In which we salivate over potential playoff matchups 10
- Backstrom to receive silver medal, IOC says Sweden doctor ‘made a serious error’ 29
- Pens lose Neal to concussion 61
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Video: Dryden on why hockey should ‘give up the fighting, but keep the fight’ (57)