Feb 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have the NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury join us with The Expert’s Guide and a look ahead at the big games coming up on the weekend.
This weekend we don’t have an NBC Game of the Week to show off for you, but there’s still plenty of great action coming up. Mike Milbury talks about one of the marquee matchups of the weekend with Tiffany Simons and says that the Bruins visiting Vancouver very well might be a Stanley Cup final preview.
On Sunday, we’ll see Tampa Bay take on the New York Rangers as the Rangers look to start winning to improve their playoff standing while the Lightning look to stay on top of the Southeast Division ahead of the Capitals.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22