Feb 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have the NHL on NBC’s Mike Milbury join us with The Expert’s Guide and a look ahead at the big games coming up on the weekend.
This weekend we don’t have an NBC Game of the Week to show off for you, but there’s still plenty of great action coming up. Mike Milbury talks about one of the marquee matchups of the weekend with Tiffany Simons and says that the Bruins visiting Vancouver very well might be a Stanley Cup final preview.
On Sunday, we’ll see Tampa Bay take on the New York Rangers as the Rangers look to start winning to improve their playoff standing while the Lightning look to stay on top of the Southeast Division ahead of the Capitals.
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 18
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 33
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 29
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 47
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)