Feb 20, 2011, 6:12 PM EST
(Looking for recaps of Hockey Day in America’s three early games? Click here to read about the Capitals close win against the Sabres, check out this post for analysis of the Brian Boucher’s great performance vs. the Rangers and then peruse this article regarding Todd Bertuzzi’s successful 1,000th career games as the Red Wings beat the Wild in a shootout.)
There were some great moments during Hockey Day in America’s first three games, but Mike Milbury spotlighted his three favorite ones during his “Mike’s Hat Trick” segment.
Milbury singled out Alex Ovechkin‘s impressive juggling act and rush that helped the Capitals beat the Sabres, Niklas Backstrom’s outstanding glove save against the Red Wings and some adorable youngsters enjoying some outdoor hockey as his top three moments. Watch the entertaining segment in the video below.
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 0
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal 1
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 27
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19