Feb 20, 2011, 6:12 PM EST
(Looking for recaps of Hockey Day in America’s three early games? Click here to read about the Capitals close win against the Sabres, check out this post for analysis of the Brian Boucher’s great performance vs. the Rangers and then peruse this article regarding Todd Bertuzzi’s successful 1,000th career games as the Red Wings beat the Wild in a shootout.)
There were some great moments during Hockey Day in America’s first three games, but Mike Milbury spotlighted his three favorite ones during his “Mike’s Hat Trick” segment.
Milbury singled out Alex Ovechkin‘s impressive juggling act and rush that helped the Capitals beat the Sabres, Niklas Backstrom’s outstanding glove save against the Red Wings and some adorable youngsters enjoying some outdoor hockey as his top three moments. Watch the entertaining segment in the video below.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 1
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21