Feb 20, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
If you missed out on today’s NBC Game of the Week you missed out on a thrilling 3-2 shootout win by the Blackhawks capped off by Patrick Kane’s shootout winner.
While the Penguins were without their super duo of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, they were able to get surprising offense out of agitator Matt Cooke and relative unknown forward Brett Sterling. Chicago was paced by goals from Patrick Sharp and Bryan Bickell.
The goalies were no slouches themselves with both Marc-Andre Fleury and Corey Crawford playing outstanding all the way through with Fleury dishing out some highlight reel saves.
Now we’ve got all the highlights for you from the game, including one special reel with the view from inside the net. Get your highlights while they’re hot and lively.
And the view from inside the net.
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 14
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 12
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 28
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 43
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (43)
- New Caps regime plans to keep Ovechkin at RW (for now) (42)
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal (39)