Feb 20, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
If you missed out on today’s NBC Game of the Week you missed out on a thrilling 3-2 shootout win by the Blackhawks capped off by Patrick Kane’s shootout winner.
While the Penguins were without their super duo of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, they were able to get surprising offense out of agitator Matt Cooke and relative unknown forward Brett Sterling. Chicago was paced by goals from Patrick Sharp and Bryan Bickell.
The goalies were no slouches themselves with both Marc-Andre Fleury and Corey Crawford playing outstanding all the way through with Fleury dishing out some highlight reel saves.
Now we’ve got all the highlights for you from the game, including one special reel with the view from inside the net. Get your highlights while they’re hot and lively.
And the view from inside the net.
- Ducks hold off spirited Stars comeback, take 1-0 series lead 5
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 7
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 46
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 79
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 36
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 57
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 42
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (79)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (57)