Feb 20, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
If you missed out on today’s NBC Game of the Week you missed out on a thrilling 3-2 shootout win by the Blackhawks capped off by Patrick Kane’s shootout winner.
While the Penguins were without their super duo of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, they were able to get surprising offense out of agitator Matt Cooke and relative unknown forward Brett Sterling. Chicago was paced by goals from Patrick Sharp and Bryan Bickell.
The goalies were no slouches themselves with both Marc-Andre Fleury and Corey Crawford playing outstanding all the way through with Fleury dishing out some highlight reel saves.
Now we’ve got all the highlights for you from the game, including one special reel with the view from inside the net. Get your highlights while they’re hot and lively.
And the view from inside the net.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)