Feb 20, 2011, 8:08 PM EST
If you missed out on today’s NBC Game of the Week you missed out on a thrilling 3-2 shootout win by the Blackhawks capped off by Patrick Kane’s shootout winner.
While the Penguins were without their super duo of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, they were able to get surprising offense out of agitator Matt Cooke and relative unknown forward Brett Sterling. Chicago was paced by goals from Patrick Sharp and Bryan Bickell.
The goalies were no slouches themselves with both Marc-Andre Fleury and Corey Crawford playing outstanding all the way through with Fleury dishing out some highlight reel saves.
Now we’ve got all the highlights for you from the game, including one special reel with the view from inside the net. Get your highlights while they’re hot and lively.
And the view from inside the net.
- Clarkson to have hearing for Sobotka headshot 0
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 4
- Wounded Wing: Howard (MCL sprain) out 2-4 weeks 2
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 68
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 28
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 46
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 22
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 86
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)