Feb 20, 2011, 8:08 PM EDT
If you missed out on today’s NBC Game of the Week you missed out on a thrilling 3-2 shootout win by the Blackhawks capped off by Patrick Kane’s shootout winner.
While the Penguins were without their super duo of Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin, they were able to get surprising offense out of agitator Matt Cooke and relative unknown forward Brett Sterling. Chicago was paced by goals from Patrick Sharp and Bryan Bickell.
The goalies were no slouches themselves with both Marc-Andre Fleury and Corey Crawford playing outstanding all the way through with Fleury dishing out some highlight reel saves.
Now we’ve got all the highlights for you from the game, including one special reel with the view from inside the net. Get your highlights while they’re hot and lively.
And the view from inside the net.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)