Feb 20, 2011, 8:13 PM EST
(Want a recap of the Chicago Blackhawks’ shootout win against the Pittsburgh Penguins? Check out Joe’s summary of the defending Stanley Cup champions’ win against the franchise who won it all in 2009.)
Some might say that injuries to Penguins superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin would make Star Cam footage for Pittsburgh’s involvement in their Hockey Day in America game against Chicago pointless. That’s very unfair to the scrappy game produced by the team, a motley group who managed to stick with a far healthier opponent who also had home ice advantage.
That being said, the ‘Hawks certainly sported a more star-studded group in this game. Marian Hossa and Jonathan Toews are just two of the standout players spotlighted in the Chicago Star Cam highlights.
First, we’ll go with Chicago’s video since they took the victory:
Let’s not forget about Pittsburgh’s Star Cam footage, though:
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 3
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2