Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Welcome to Hockey Day In America. It’s a day filled with hockey all across your television with three games dropping the puck after 12:30 p.m. ET and the national broadcast at 3:30 p.m. ET there’s a lot going on all at once and we’ll have it all covered. If you’re worried that you’re going to miss out on some of the action from either New York City, Buffalo, or St. Paul this afternoon don’t worry because you can watch it all online with us at NHL Extra.
You can watch all the games during Hockey Day In America with us at NBCSports.com and through NHL Extra.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. ET, we’ll be chatting through the game giving our takes on what’s going on in all of them and answering your questions about the game and what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be with you from 12:30 all the way through until the conclusion of the Penguins-Blackhawks game that gets under way at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Yes, that’s a lot of hockey and you’ll get to share in all of it with us here at PHT.
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 30
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)