Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
Welcome to Hockey Day In America. It’s a day filled with hockey all across your television with three games dropping the puck after 12:30 p.m. ET and the national broadcast at 3:30 p.m. ET there’s a lot going on all at once and we’ll have it all covered. If you’re worried that you’re going to miss out on some of the action from either New York City, Buffalo, or St. Paul this afternoon don’t worry because you can watch it all online with us at NHL Extra.
You can watch all the games during Hockey Day In America with us at NBCSports.com and through NHL Extra.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. ET, we’ll be chatting through the game giving our takes on what’s going on in all of them and answering your questions about the game and what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be with you from 12:30 all the way through until the conclusion of the Penguins-Blackhawks game that gets under way at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Yes, that’s a lot of hockey and you’ll get to share in all of it with us here at PHT.
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 0
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 19
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 27
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 9
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 35
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)