Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Welcome to Hockey Day In America. It’s a day filled with hockey all across your television with three games dropping the puck after 12:30 p.m. ET and the national broadcast at 3:30 p.m. ET there’s a lot going on all at once and we’ll have it all covered. If you’re worried that you’re going to miss out on some of the action from either New York City, Buffalo, or St. Paul this afternoon don’t worry because you can watch it all online with us at NHL Extra.
You can watch all the games during Hockey Day In America with us at NBCSports.com and through NHL Extra.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. ET, we’ll be chatting through the game giving our takes on what’s going on in all of them and answering your questions about the game and what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be with you from 12:30 all the way through until the conclusion of the Penguins-Blackhawks game that gets under way at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Yes, that’s a lot of hockey and you’ll get to share in all of it with us here at PHT.
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 5
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 10
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 8
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)