Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EST
Welcome to Hockey Day In America. It’s a day filled with hockey all across your television with three games dropping the puck after 12:30 p.m. ET and the national broadcast at 3:30 p.m. ET there’s a lot going on all at once and we’ll have it all covered. If you’re worried that you’re going to miss out on some of the action from either New York City, Buffalo, or St. Paul this afternoon don’t worry because you can watch it all online with us at NHL Extra.
You can watch all the games during Hockey Day In America with us at NBCSports.com and through NHL Extra.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. ET, we’ll be chatting through the game giving our takes on what’s going on in all of them and answering your questions about the game and what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be with you from 12:30 all the way through until the conclusion of the Penguins-Blackhawks game that gets under way at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Yes, that’s a lot of hockey and you’ll get to share in all of it with us here at PHT.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)