Feb 20, 2011, 12:20 PM EDT
Welcome to Hockey Day In America. It’s a day filled with hockey all across your television with three games dropping the puck after 12:30 p.m. ET and the national broadcast at 3:30 p.m. ET there’s a lot going on all at once and we’ll have it all covered. If you’re worried that you’re going to miss out on some of the action from either New York City, Buffalo, or St. Paul this afternoon don’t worry because you can watch it all online with us at NHL Extra.
You can watch all the games during Hockey Day In America with us at NBCSports.com and through NHL Extra.
Starting at 12:30 p.m. ET, we’ll be chatting through the game giving our takes on what’s going on in all of them and answering your questions about the game and what’s going on around the NHL. We’ll be with you from 12:30 all the way through until the conclusion of the Penguins-Blackhawks game that gets under way at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Yes, that’s a lot of hockey and you’ll get to share in all of it with us here at PHT.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 28
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 23
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)