Feb 15, 2011, 6:30 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury answers your questions on Ask The Expert to put you at ease with what you’re wondering about what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike talks with Matt Stroup and answers your questions about what the Tampa Bay Lightning have done this year to rise near the top in the Eastern Conference. With Guy Boucher and Steve Yzerman in charge there it’s not hard to see why things are different.
Mike also discusses what the Los Angeles Kings will need to do to get in the playoffs and how it can’t just be all on Jonathan Quick’s work in goal to make it happen.
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 8
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 10
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 34
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2