Feb 14, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Washington @ Phoenix – 8 p.m.
Washington’s starter: Michal Neuvirth gets the call in goal to do his part in helping the Caps get it together. (Source)
Phoenix’s starter: No alarms, no surprises here as Ilya Bryzgalov gets the call in goal. (Source)
Vancouver @ St. Louis – 8 p.m.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will get the start once again for the Canucks. (Source)
St. Louis’ starter: Jaroslav Halak will start for the Blues and try to get back to getting consistently good starts under his belt. (Source)
Calgary @ Colorado – 10 p.m.
Calgary’s starter: Miikka Kiprusoff will start for the Flames and look to keep them on top of the woeful-of-late Avs. (Source)
Colorado’s starter: Peter Budaj gets his turn to try and right the ship in Denver. The Avs have been giving up goals like candy on Halloween. (Source)
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 20
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 42
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 18
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 60
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 31
- Video: Yeo asked if Cooke told to ‘target’ Avs, does not like question 44
- On Matt Cooke and whether he’s a ‘repeat offender’ 58
- Marleau, O’Reilly and St. Louis named Lady Byng finalists 20
- Zuccarello: ‘I’m not a diver’ 50
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (127)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)