Feb 14, 2011, 7:35 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Washington @ Phoenix – 8 p.m.
Washington’s starter: Michal Neuvirth gets the call in goal to do his part in helping the Caps get it together. (Source)
Phoenix’s starter: No alarms, no surprises here as Ilya Bryzgalov gets the call in goal. (Source)
Vancouver @ St. Louis – 8 p.m.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will get the start once again for the Canucks. (Source)
St. Louis’ starter: Jaroslav Halak will start for the Blues and try to get back to getting consistently good starts under his belt. (Source)
Calgary @ Colorado – 10 p.m.
Calgary’s starter: Miikka Kiprusoff will start for the Flames and look to keep them on top of the woeful-of-late Avs. (Source)
Colorado’s starter: Peter Budaj gets his turn to try and right the ship in Denver. The Avs have been giving up goals like candy on Halloween. (Source)
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 6
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 15
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 38
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 16
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 38
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)