Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Next week, NBC is going all out with hockey coverage for you on Hockey Day In America. From Noon until 6 p.m. ET there’ll be wall-to-wall coverage with both regional and national action going on around the country.
The day kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET with regional coverage of one of three games. Detroit takes on Minnesota in St. Paul, Philadelphia goes to New York City to battle the Rangers, and the Capitals travel to Buffalo to take on the surging Sabres.
At 3:30 p.m. ET it’s time for the national game from Chicago as the Blackhawks take on the injury depleted but battling Pittsburgh Penguins in a match-up featuring the teams who won the last two Stanley Cup championships. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk preview next week’s game taking a quick look at what the Penguins and Blackhawks can look forward to.
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers aim to solve Hawks’ Crawford 3
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 13
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 34
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)