Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Next week, NBC is going all out with hockey coverage for you on Hockey Day In America. From Noon until 6 p.m. ET there’ll be wall-to-wall coverage with both regional and national action going on around the country.
The day kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET with regional coverage of one of three games. Detroit takes on Minnesota in St. Paul, Philadelphia goes to New York City to battle the Rangers, and the Capitals travel to Buffalo to take on the surging Sabres.
At 3:30 p.m. ET it’s time for the national game from Chicago as the Blackhawks take on the injury depleted but battling Pittsburgh Penguins in a match-up featuring the teams who won the last two Stanley Cup championships. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk preview next week’s game taking a quick look at what the Penguins and Blackhawks can look forward to.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 36
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)