Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EDT
Next week, NBC is going all out with hockey coverage for you on Hockey Day In America. From Noon until 6 p.m. ET there’ll be wall-to-wall coverage with both regional and national action going on around the country.
The day kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET with regional coverage of one of three games. Detroit takes on Minnesota in St. Paul, Philadelphia goes to New York City to battle the Rangers, and the Capitals travel to Buffalo to take on the surging Sabres.
At 3:30 p.m. ET it’s time for the national game from Chicago as the Blackhawks take on the injury depleted but battling Pittsburgh Penguins in a match-up featuring the teams who won the last two Stanley Cup championships. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk preview next week’s game taking a quick look at what the Penguins and Blackhawks can look forward to.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 3
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 10
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)