Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Next week, NBC is going all out with hockey coverage for you on Hockey Day In America. From Noon until 6 p.m. ET there’ll be wall-to-wall coverage with both regional and national action going on around the country.
The day kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET with regional coverage of one of three games. Detroit takes on Minnesota in St. Paul, Philadelphia goes to New York City to battle the Rangers, and the Capitals travel to Buffalo to take on the surging Sabres.
At 3:30 p.m. ET it’s time for the national game from Chicago as the Blackhawks take on the injury depleted but battling Pittsburgh Penguins in a match-up featuring the teams who won the last two Stanley Cup championships. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk preview next week’s game taking a quick look at what the Penguins and Blackhawks can look forward to.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54