Feb 13, 2011, 5:41 PM EST
Next week, NBC is going all out with hockey coverage for you on Hockey Day In America. From Noon until 6 p.m. ET there’ll be wall-to-wall coverage with both regional and national action going on around the country.
The day kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET with regional coverage of one of three games. Detroit takes on Minnesota in St. Paul, Philadelphia goes to New York City to battle the Rangers, and the Capitals travel to Buffalo to take on the surging Sabres.
At 3:30 p.m. ET it’s time for the national game from Chicago as the Blackhawks take on the injury depleted but battling Pittsburgh Penguins in a match-up featuring the teams who won the last two Stanley Cup championships. Doc Emrick and Ed Olczyk preview next week’s game taking a quick look at what the Penguins and Blackhawks can look forward to.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 0
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 1
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 8
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 13
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)