Feb 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Being a goalie in the NHL during overtime can make for a hell of an uncomfortable situation. It can be made even worse when your team hangs you out to dry for a breakaway against you. Fortunately for the Phoenix Coyotes, Ilya Bryzgalov isn’t fazed by such things. No, seriously, check out his demeanor while stopping Dave Bolland‘s breakaway chance in overtime. Bryzgalov’s stop helped lead Phoenix to the shootout where they’d go on to win the game.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5