Feb 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Being a goalie in the NHL during overtime can make for a hell of an uncomfortable situation. It can be made even worse when your team hangs you out to dry for a breakaway against you. Fortunately for the Phoenix Coyotes, Ilya Bryzgalov isn’t fazed by such things. No, seriously, check out his demeanor while stopping Dave Bolland‘s breakaway chance in overtime. Bryzgalov’s stop helped lead Phoenix to the shootout where they’d go on to win the game.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKesyer to two-year, $4.375M extension 1
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12