Feb 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EST
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Being a goalie in the NHL during overtime can make for a hell of an uncomfortable situation. It can be made even worse when your team hangs you out to dry for a breakaway against you. Fortunately for the Phoenix Coyotes, Ilya Bryzgalov isn’t fazed by such things. No, seriously, check out his demeanor while stopping Dave Bolland‘s breakaway chance in overtime. Bryzgalov’s stop helped lead Phoenix to the shootout where they’d go on to win the game.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 10
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 3
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28