Feb 13, 2011, 10:15 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
Being a goalie in the NHL during overtime can make for a hell of an uncomfortable situation. It can be made even worse when your team hangs you out to dry for a breakaway against you. Fortunately for the Phoenix Coyotes, Ilya Bryzgalov isn’t fazed by such things. No, seriously, check out his demeanor while stopping Dave Bolland‘s breakaway chance in overtime. Bryzgalov’s stop helped lead Phoenix to the shootout where they’d go on to win the game.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 15
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9