Feb 8, 2011, 9:52 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike discusses with host Tiffany Simons what in the world the Penguins can do without superstars Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby in the lineup. Malkin is likely out for the season with a torn ACL and MCL while Crosby continues to be out of action with a concussion suffered on January 8th.
With a host of young players filling holes in the lineup for now, the Penguins job to stay near the top in the East is a lot harder and Mike Milbury discusses what the impact of their loss is on their lineup and how they can keep things rolling in Pittsburgh.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21