Feb 8, 2011, 9:52 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike discusses with host Tiffany Simons what in the world the Penguins can do without superstars Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby in the lineup. Malkin is likely out for the season with a torn ACL and MCL while Crosby continues to be out of action with a concussion suffered on January 8th.
With a host of young players filling holes in the lineup for now, the Penguins job to stay near the top in the East is a lot harder and Mike Milbury discusses what the impact of their loss is on their lineup and how they can keep things rolling in Pittsburgh.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54