Feb 6, 2011, 4:16 PM EDT
Today’s Washington 3-0 win over Pittsburgh didn’t see Alex Ovechkin lighting the lamp for the Capitals but it did feature a hard-nosed effort from the Capitals against a tough Penguins team.
Mike Knuble capped things off with an empty net goal to help the Caps snap the Penguins five-game winning streak and give the Capitals a two-game win streak of their own. Check out the goals in our video.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 23
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6