Feb 6, 2011, 4:16 PM EST
Today’s Washington 3-0 win over Pittsburgh didn’t see Alex Ovechkin lighting the lamp for the Capitals but it did feature a hard-nosed effort from the Capitals against a tough Penguins team.
Mike Knuble capped things off with an empty net goal to help the Caps snap the Penguins five-game winning streak and give the Capitals a two-game win streak of their own. Check out the goals in our video.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 17
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 11
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 18
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8