Feb 6, 2011, 3:27 PM EST
The Penguins are dealing with tough injuries to Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin as well as to supporting cast like Mark Letestu. How are they handling such colossal problems? They’re getting tougher and fighting through adversity both literally and figuratively. Listen to Jordan Staal, Max Talbot, Kris Letang, Marc-Andre Fleury discuss how the the Penguins are doing things now without their superstars.
Oh yeah, and they’ll talk a little bit about Brent Johnson scrapping with Rick DiPietro too.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4