Feb 6, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
The Penguins have been playing solid hockey lately without Sidney Crosby in the lineup. They’ve gone 8-4-1 without Crosby in the lineup and have developed a tougher brand of hockey to play without him.
NBC’s Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed during NBC’s Game of the Week about how long they think the Penguins can survive without their captain this season. With Crosby out for an indefinite amount of time coming back from a concussion, the wonder about how far the Pens can go without Sid the Kid is on everyone’s mind.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39