Feb 6, 2011, 4:47 PM EDT
The Penguins have been playing solid hockey lately without Sidney Crosby in the lineup. They’ve gone 8-4-1 without Crosby in the lineup and have developed a tougher brand of hockey to play without him.
NBC’s Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury discussed during NBC’s Game of the Week about how long they think the Penguins can survive without their captain this season. With Crosby out for an indefinite amount of time coming back from a concussion, the wonder about how far the Pens can go without Sid the Kid is on everyone’s mind.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 8
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 31
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 43
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41