Feb 6, 2011, 3:41 PM EDT
In case you weren’t aware by now, the Washington Capitals have had some issues in recent seasons in the playoffs. Last year they bowed out in the first round as the top seed in the East to the bottom-seeded Montreal Canadiens.
Caps defenseman Mike Green talked to NBC about what the Caps have done wrong in the past and how they’re learning from past failures to put it together this year.
Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury then break down what they think the Caps need to do come playoff time to get over their playoff issues this year in a top-heavy Eastern Conference.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 11
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 13
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5