Feb 5, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Aside from the occasional night off – or the even less common instance when a save or goal isn’t deemed worthy – the gang at PHT will decide which tally or stop is the best of any given night. Once those two winners are determined, we’ll share our reasoning (and most importantly, the video clip for each) in posts for your viewing pleasure.
We know how good the Canucks have been this year, but on some nights they just find ways to make it look all too easy.
In the third period and trailing Chicago 3-2, the Canucks went on the power play and then let the super passing fun show begin. It really doesn’t do justice to describe it in words, but suffice to say the Sedin twins, Ryan Kesler, Christian Ehrhoff, and Mikael Samuelsson make a pretty formidable power play unit if they can string passes together the way they did last night in helping Henrik Sedin pot the game-tying power play goal.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 17
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 15
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5