Feb 4, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
Remember that post about the St. Louis Blues getting some injury relief via the return of center Andy McDonald? Well, apparently the hockey universe had to equal things out with another Blues injury, because Jeremy Rutherford reports that Jaroslav Halak won’t play against the Edmonton Oilers tonight.
Halak is listed as day-to-day with an “upper body injury,” which “unconfirmed rumors” indicate might be a hand injury.
It’s unclear how serious the injury might be, but the Blues have a respectable backup in Ty Conklin.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 4
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 25
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27