Feb 4, 2011, 3:39 PM EST
Remember that post about the St. Louis Blues getting some injury relief via the return of center Andy McDonald? Well, apparently the hockey universe had to equal things out with another Blues injury, because Jeremy Rutherford reports that Jaroslav Halak won’t play against the Edmonton Oilers tonight.
Halak is listed as day-to-day with an “upper body injury,” which “unconfirmed rumors” indicate might be a hand injury.
It’s unclear how serious the injury might be, but the Blues have a respectable backup in Ty Conklin.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15