Feb 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike discusses the race in the Eastern Conference playoffs and who he thinks looks strong and who might be facing some trouble in the second half of the season.
Milbury also takes an early look at which teams should be looking to shop some of their players and who should be buying with the NHL trade deadline coming up at the end of February. As you might expect, Tomas Kaberle is just one of the names being thrown around. It’s not an official trade deadline without Tomas Kaberle.
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 15
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 20
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- On ‘score effects,’ and the challenges of playing with the lead 11
- MacKinnon: Avs ‘shut ourselves down’ in Game 3, not Wild 29
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)