Feb 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EDT
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike discusses the race in the Eastern Conference playoffs and who he thinks looks strong and who might be facing some trouble in the second half of the season.
Milbury also takes an early look at which teams should be looking to shop some of their players and who should be buying with the NHL trade deadline coming up at the end of February. As you might expect, Tomas Kaberle is just one of the names being thrown around. It’s not an official trade deadline without Tomas Kaberle.
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 0
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 1
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 30
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 48
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 80
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 9
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires