Feb 1, 2011, 8:53 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike discusses the race in the Eastern Conference playoffs and who he thinks looks strong and who might be facing some trouble in the second half of the season.
Milbury also takes an early look at which teams should be looking to shop some of their players and who should be buying with the NHL trade deadline coming up at the end of February. As you might expect, Tomas Kaberle is just one of the names being thrown around. It’s not an official trade deadline without Tomas Kaberle.
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 0
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 31
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 29
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 65
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 14
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 21
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (65)