Feb 1, 2011, 1:47 PM EDT
Not breaking news: it’s snowing … just about everywhere. (It’s even snowy here in good old non-traditional Texas, of all places.)
Who knows if any other games will follow suit, but Darren Pang reports that the Colorado Avalanche at St. Louis Blues game has been postponed because of weather concerns.
Apparently hockey players can have “snow days” too. Kudos to whichever official decided to err on the side of safety. After all, no one wants to get stuck on a highway for eight hours tonight.
Don’t worry though, hockey fans, there are still plenty of games to watch. Until further notice, there are 12 other games occurring on this Tuesday back from the all-star break.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 50
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 19
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 20
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 101
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead