Jan 29, 2011, 7:37 PM EST
Crosby has missed the last nine games for Pittsburgh with a concussion and his treatment has been handled carefully to do their best to ensure that he won’t have future problems. In his absence the Penguins have gone 5-4-0 and their offense has been a bit more quiet without their top scorer.
The Penguins have been dealing with the absence of both Crosby and Evgeni Malkin of late as he’s been out with a sinus infection. Both players were excused from the All-Star Game because of injuries but for the Penguins, they’ll need both players back sooner than not to keep pace with the Flyers in the Eastern Conference.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15