Jan 29, 2011, 7:37 PM EDT
Crosby has missed the last nine games for Pittsburgh with a concussion and his treatment has been handled carefully to do their best to ensure that he won’t have future problems. In his absence the Penguins have gone 5-4-0 and their offense has been a bit more quiet without their top scorer.
The Penguins have been dealing with the absence of both Crosby and Evgeni Malkin of late as he’s been out with a sinus infection. Both players were excused from the All-Star Game because of injuries but for the Penguins, they’ll need both players back sooner than not to keep pace with the Flyers in the Eastern Conference.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 5
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 26
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20