Jan 29, 2011, 8:54 PM EST
In the skills challenge relay teams have to do a host of skills in a timed event. They have to hit three one-timer slap shots from three players at different ranges from the net, hit six small net targets with passes in the neutral zone, skate two different drills with the puck maneuvering around cones and other obstacles and close things out with the accuracy shooting challenge.
This time around, Team Lidstrom was able to get a few points back in the competition thanks to one of their relay teams logging a time of 2:09, much in part thanks to Jonathan Toews burying his shots in the accuracy challenge in lightning fast time going four-for-four to close it out.
With the points won in the skills relay challenge, Team Lidstrom cut into Team Staal’s lead but Team Staal is running away with the competition 21-11.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)