Jan 25, 2011, 7:06 PM EST
Each week at ProHockeyTalk we’ll have NBC on NHL’s Mike Milbury join us with Maximum Returns to discuss the hot stories of the week and give us his thoughts on what’s going on in the NHL.
This week, Mike speaks with NBC’s Tiffany Simons about the potential comeback attempt by Colorado Avalanche legend Peter Forsberg and whether or not this is it for the Swedish great when it comes to his career.
Mike also digs in to discuss the situation surrounding Evgeni Nabokov and the New York Islanders with some insight courtesy of Isles general manager Garth Snow. As you’ve been keeping up with us here at PHT about it, it’s a bit of a sticky situation.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 0
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 9
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 12
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33