Jan 18, 2011, 7:05 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Los Angeles @ St. Louis – 8 p.m.
L.A.’s starter: Jon Quick will get the start for the Kings. (Source)
St. Louis’ starter: No surprises here as Jaroslav Halak will start once again for St. Louis. (Source)
Vancouver @ Colorado – 9 p.m.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start for Vancouver. (Source)
Colorado’s starter: Craig Anderson will be between the pipes for the Avs tonight. (Source)
Nashville @ Phoenix – 9 p.m.
Nashville’s starter: The NHL’s most unheralded goalie, Pekka Rinne, will start for the Preds. (Source)
Phoenix’s starter: As you might expect, it’ll be Ilya Bryzgalov in goal for Phoenix. (Source)
Minnesota @ Edmonton – 9:30 p.m.
Minnesota’s starter: Borat’s back in goal. Anton Khudobin gets the nod once again for Minnesota. Niklas Backstrom will be backing him up though. (Source)
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35