Jan 18, 2011, 7:05 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Los Angeles @ St. Louis – 8 p.m.
L.A.’s starter: Jon Quick will get the start for the Kings. (Source)
St. Louis’ starter: No surprises here as Jaroslav Halak will start once again for St. Louis. (Source)
Vancouver @ Colorado – 9 p.m.
Vancouver’s starter: Roberto Luongo will start for Vancouver. (Source)
Colorado’s starter: Craig Anderson will be between the pipes for the Avs tonight. (Source)
Nashville @ Phoenix – 9 p.m.
Nashville’s starter: The NHL’s most unheralded goalie, Pekka Rinne, will start for the Preds. (Source)
Phoenix’s starter: As you might expect, it’ll be Ilya Bryzgalov in goal for Phoenix. (Source)
Minnesota @ Edmonton – 9:30 p.m.
Minnesota’s starter: Borat’s back in goal. Anton Khudobin gets the nod once again for Minnesota. Niklas Backstrom will be backing him up though. (Source)
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 3
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 46
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 72
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 74
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (72)