Jan 16, 2011, 5:30 PM EST
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
6:00 pm ET game
Vancouver @ Minnesota
Likely Vancouver starter: Cory Schneider (Source.)
Likely Minnesota starter: Anton Khudobin (Source.)
7:00 pm ET games
Philadelphia @ NY Rangers
Likely Philadelphia starter: Sergei Bobrovsky – Not a sure thing, although I guess none of these are. (Source.)
Likely NY Rangers starter: Henrik Lundqvist - He played yesterday, but there’s still a good chance it will be him.
Nashville @ Chicago
Likely Nashville starter: Anders Lindback – Pekka Rinne played last night, but it’s still a coin flip.
Likely Chicago starter: Marty Turco – Another guess based on the fact that Corey Crawford played Saturday.
8:00 pm ET game
Edmonton @ Anaheim
Likely Edmonton starter: Nikolai Khabibulin – Devan Dubynk played Saturday … you know the drill.
Likely Anaheim starter: Jonas Hiller – One of the few goalies (along with Lunqvist) whom you can assume will play his fair share of back-to-back games.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 3
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 19
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 22
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)