Jan 16, 2011, 5:30 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
6:00 pm ET game
Vancouver @ Minnesota
Likely Vancouver starter: Cory Schneider (Source.)
Likely Minnesota starter: Anton Khudobin (Source.)
7:00 pm ET games
Philadelphia @ NY Rangers
Likely Philadelphia starter: Sergei Bobrovsky – Not a sure thing, although I guess none of these are. (Source.)
Likely NY Rangers starter: Henrik Lundqvist - He played yesterday, but there’s still a good chance it will be him.
Nashville @ Chicago
Likely Nashville starter: Anders Lindback – Pekka Rinne played last night, but it’s still a coin flip.
Likely Chicago starter: Marty Turco – Another guess based on the fact that Corey Crawford played Saturday.
8:00 pm ET game
Edmonton @ Anaheim
Likely Edmonton starter: Nikolai Khabibulin – Devan Dubynk played Saturday … you know the drill.
Likely Anaheim starter: Jonas Hiller – One of the few goalies (along with Lunqvist) whom you can assume will play his fair share of back-to-back games.
- Ducks’ Getzlaf (upper body) isn’t available for Game 4 (Updated) 2
- Two years after winning the Cup, the Kings’ ‘mix’ comes into question 37
- Duck drama: Selanne to sit as healthy scratch in Game 4 15
- MacKinnon, Johnson and Palat named Calder Trophy finalists 11
- Sharks beat Kings in OT, take 3-0 stranglehold on series 43
- Rangers chase Emery, top Flyers for 2-1 series lead 56
- Bruins dominate Red Wings, take 2-1 series lead 49
- And then there were 15: Lightning eliminated 86
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at Los Angeles Kings (Game 3) 2
- Bettman says shootouts are staying, gives salary cap estimate 40
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (135)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)