Jan 15, 2011, 12:19 PM EDT
Whether you’re interested for fantasy hockey reasons or just want to know which goalie your team is playing in a given day, we thought it might be helpful to share our best guesses (based on various previews from newspapers and Web sites plus our own instincts) on who might start each day.
Pittsburgh @ Boston – 1 p.m.
Pittsburgh’s starter: Marc-Andre Fleury gets a chance to redeem himself after his meltdown against Boston on Monday. Expect him to bounce back strong in this one. (Source)
Boston’s starter: It’s Tuukka time in Boston. Tuukka Rask gets the call to start against Pittsburgh. Rask won their match-up against the Penguins on Monday making 23 saves in a 4-2 victory. (Source)
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22