Jan 14, 2011, 3:03 PM EDT
Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger skated in full gear for the first time since he broke his right foot on December 15th today – and while it’s unclear when exactly Pronger will be back – it sounds like the practice went pretty well.
Pronger participated in a morning skate with three other teammates (Daniel Carcillo, Oskars Bartulis and Sergei Bobrovsky) and Flyers assistant coaches, doing light passing and skating drills.
He felt good about the practice, but both Pronger and general manager Paul Holmgren admitted that there is no timetable for his return to NHL action. Naturally, we’ll keep you updated as he fights back from injury.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 15
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 20
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 65
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 26
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)