Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
While fans won’t wield the same power in deciding a big chunk of the lineup in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game compared to previous years, they still get to choose the top three forwards, top two defenseman and the top goalie.
Tonight is your last chance to do that, as I imagine voting might even close as early as midnight ET. If you haven’t gotten a chance to do so, click here to take part in the voting.
Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Evgeni Malkin were the top forwards while Kris Letang and Duncan Keith were the top defensemen and Marc-Andre Fleury held a slim lead as the No. 1 goalie. There still might be a chance for Penguins/Blackhawks haters or fans of Steven Stamkos and Carey Price to make an impact in the popularity contest, so vote while you still can.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (114)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (39)