Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
While fans won’t wield the same power in deciding a big chunk of the lineup in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game compared to previous years, they still get to choose the top three forwards, top two defenseman and the top goalie.
Tonight is your last chance to do that, as I imagine voting might even close as early as midnight ET. If you haven’t gotten a chance to do so, click here to take part in the voting.
Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Evgeni Malkin were the top forwards while Kris Letang and Duncan Keith were the top defensemen and Marc-Andre Fleury held a slim lead as the No. 1 goalie. There still might be a chance for Penguins/Blackhawks haters or fans of Steven Stamkos and Carey Price to make an impact in the popularity contest, so vote while you still can.
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 7
- Your 2015 HHOF Class: Fedorov, Housley, Lidstrom, Pronger, Ruggiero 31
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder 94
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ 82
- Sens’ Chiasson headed for arbitration 1
- Pricey Platoon? Stars reportedly sign Niemi for three years, $13.5M 18
- Hodgson, Stalberg placed on unconditional waivers 24
- Buyouts loom as Richards, Parenteau and Fistric clear unconditional waivers 4
- UFA of the Day: Chris Stewart 18
- Penguins sign Ian Cole to a three-year, $6.3 million deal 11
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (96)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (86)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)
- Consensus reached: 5 minutes of 3-on-3 OT could be in place for 2015-16 (60)