Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
While fans won’t wield the same power in deciding a big chunk of the lineup in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game compared to previous years, they still get to choose the top three forwards, top two defenseman and the top goalie.
Tonight is your last chance to do that, as I imagine voting might even close as early as midnight ET. If you haven’t gotten a chance to do so, click here to take part in the voting.
Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Evgeni Malkin were the top forwards while Kris Letang and Duncan Keith were the top defensemen and Marc-Andre Fleury held a slim lead as the No. 1 goalie. There still might be a chance for Penguins/Blackhawks haters or fans of Steven Stamkos and Carey Price to make an impact in the popularity contest, so vote while you still can.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 0
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 35
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)