Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EDT
While fans won’t wield the same power in deciding a big chunk of the lineup in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game compared to previous years, they still get to choose the top three forwards, top two defenseman and the top goalie.
Tonight is your last chance to do that, as I imagine voting might even close as early as midnight ET. If you haven’t gotten a chance to do so, click here to take part in the voting.
Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Evgeni Malkin were the top forwards while Kris Letang and Duncan Keith were the top defensemen and Marc-Andre Fleury held a slim lead as the No. 1 goalie. There still might be a chance for Penguins/Blackhawks haters or fans of Steven Stamkos and Carey Price to make an impact in the popularity contest, so vote while you still can.
- Goalie nods: Gustavsson gets his second start 0
- Price downplays start as Canadiens host Rangers 3
- Sens, Habs and Leafs pay tribute to fallen soldier 3
- More like it? Avs crush Canucks 30
- Video: Beauties from Perry, Eberle and Duchene 4
- Ghost Time: Flyers recall Gostisbehere from AHL 28
- Trotz calls Healy’s comments on Ovechkin (and Ovechkin’s mom) ‘disrespectful’ 26
- Report: Billionaire wants NHL team in Vegas; new Coyotes owner ‘sees flipping the team as a good investment’ 23
- Chara has PCL tear, out 4-6 weeks 20
- Coburn, MacDonald out four weeks with lower-body injuries 20
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins (82)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)