Jan 3, 2011, 11:04 PM EST
While fans won’t wield the same power in deciding a big chunk of the lineup in the 2011 NHL All-Star Game compared to previous years, they still get to choose the top three forwards, top two defenseman and the top goalie.
Tonight is your last chance to do that, as I imagine voting might even close as early as midnight ET. If you haven’t gotten a chance to do so, click here to take part in the voting.
Sidney Crosby, Jonathan Toews and Evgeni Malkin were the top forwards while Kris Letang and Duncan Keith were the top defensemen and Marc-Andre Fleury held a slim lead as the No. 1 goalie. There still might be a chance for Penguins/Blackhawks haters or fans of Steven Stamkos and Carey Price to make an impact in the popularity contest, so vote while you still can.
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 7
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 80
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 74
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 64
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 41
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 74
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty 170
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 17
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 5
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 25
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (170)
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (89)
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand (83)
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ (74)
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) (74)