Dec 29, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
No one really likes a tie, although look at the bright side with this one: it means that you get to watch two awesome goal videos instead of just one. I would call that a great value, except that you aren’t paying to see anything either way.
Unfortunately (or some might argue, fortunately), an online voting poll cannot go to a shootout to break a tie. So instead we’ll just hand out two imaginary awards instead of one.
(If this was professional wrestling, then there would be two Intercontinental champions. Eventually Razor Ramon [Derek Stepan?] and Shawn Michaels [Andrew Gordon?] would resort to a ladder match to decide who was the true winner. Sadly, this is not the case.)
Anyway, Stepan and Gordon both earned 11 out of the poll’s 33 votes, as you can see from the results below.
OK, now get to the comments and decide who should have really one last week’s award after you watch video of each tally.
First, here is Gordon’s goal for alphabetical order reasons.
Next, here is Stepan’s goal.
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 17
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 33
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 33
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 6
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)