Dec 29, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
No one really likes a tie, although look at the bright side with this one: it means that you get to watch two awesome goal videos instead of just one. I would call that a great value, except that you aren’t paying to see anything either way.
Unfortunately (or some might argue, fortunately), an online voting poll cannot go to a shootout to break a tie. So instead we’ll just hand out two imaginary awards instead of one.
(If this was professional wrestling, then there would be two Intercontinental champions. Eventually Razor Ramon [Derek Stepan?] and Shawn Michaels [Andrew Gordon?] would resort to a ladder match to decide who was the true winner. Sadly, this is not the case.)
Anyway, Stepan and Gordon both earned 11 out of the poll’s 33 votes, as you can see from the results below.
OK, now get to the comments and decide who should have really one last week’s award after you watch video of each tally.
First, here is Gordon’s goal for alphabetical order reasons.
Next, here is Stepan’s goal.
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 7
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 21
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 7
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 53
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 25
- Fuel, meet fire: Torres to return for Sharks-Kings Game 1 11
- FYI: Hartnell and Voracek have black beards now 39