Dec 27, 2010, 10:15 AM EDT
Nick Foligno is going to see Marc-Andre Fleury in his nightmares after last night’s game. Sure, the Senators knocked off the Penguins 3-1 but Foligno had a breakaway chance on Fleury that saw him get hooked while shooting leading to the referee to award Foligno a penalty shot. Of course, Foligno nearly scored on his attempt only to see it swept back across the goal line by Fleury and Brooks Orpik. The play was reviewed to see if the puck went all the way across the line but it didn’t.
Foligno got a second chance at glory with the penalty shot but on his approach and shoulder-fake, Fleury wasn’t buying any of it and when Foligno went to the backhand, Fleury followed suit with a tremendous glove save to rob him again of what looked to be an easy score. There’s so much video goodness here it’s worthy of being two saves of the night.
- Blackhawks nearly blow it…but don’t 1
- ‘Hawks rattle Rask with ‘way more traffic’ in Game 4 3
- Discuss: More Seabrook OT magic ties series 27
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 65
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 23
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 27
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PHT: Blackhawks rattle Rask in Game 4
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT Extra: Will the Spurs recover for Game 7?
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- HBT: Hamilton dropped to 7th in Angels lineup