Dec 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a special holiday throughout the land and myself and James want to wish all of you our wonderful readers celebrating the day the merriest of Christmases and that you and all your loved ones out there.
Thankfully with the NHL taking a couple days off that means we can do the same and spend it with our families and friends and that’s just what we’re going to do. So if you’re not rocking out by the fireplace to your San Jose Sharks holiday album or unwrapping your brand spankin’ new Florida Everblades Christmas jersey, we’ll hope you’ll take some time out to enjoy the lyrical stylings of the Belfast Giants from Northern Ireland.
You’ve probably watched this a few times already before Christmas but if not, enjoy listening to the best singing hockey players from Northern Ireland as they tackle a Mariah Carey Christmas classic.
Merry Christmas everyone, go on out and enjoy it.
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 6
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 19
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 10
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 8
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 17
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 36
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 24
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 25
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)