Dec 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a special holiday throughout the land and myself and James want to wish all of you our wonderful readers celebrating the day the merriest of Christmases and that you and all your loved ones out there.
Thankfully with the NHL taking a couple days off that means we can do the same and spend it with our families and friends and that’s just what we’re going to do. So if you’re not rocking out by the fireplace to your San Jose Sharks holiday album or unwrapping your brand spankin’ new Florida Everblades Christmas jersey, we’ll hope you’ll take some time out to enjoy the lyrical stylings of the Belfast Giants from Northern Ireland.
You’ve probably watched this a few times already before Christmas but if not, enjoy listening to the best singing hockey players from Northern Ireland as they tackle a Mariah Carey Christmas classic.
Merry Christmas everyone, go on out and enjoy it.
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 0
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 48
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 24
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 46
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 9
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 78
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 15
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)