Dec 25, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a special holiday throughout the land and myself and James want to wish all of you our wonderful readers celebrating the day the merriest of Christmases and that you and all your loved ones out there.
Thankfully with the NHL taking a couple days off that means we can do the same and spend it with our families and friends and that’s just what we’re going to do. So if you’re not rocking out by the fireplace to your San Jose Sharks holiday album or unwrapping your brand spankin’ new Florida Everblades Christmas jersey, we’ll hope you’ll take some time out to enjoy the lyrical stylings of the Belfast Giants from Northern Ireland.
You’ve probably watched this a few times already before Christmas but if not, enjoy listening to the best singing hockey players from Northern Ireland as they tackle a Mariah Carey Christmas classic.
Merry Christmas everyone, go on out and enjoy it.
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 0
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 2
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 12
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 28
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)