Dec 22, 2010, 11:35 AM EST
To help you get all caught up for tonight’s second episode of HBO’s 24/7 we’ve got the full first episode for you to enjoy. If you’re worried that won’t be able to watch this at work (that is if you’re still at work before the Christmas holiday) it’s OK, the episode as been censored so Bruce Boudreau’s many four-lettered meltdowns won’t be quite as hard on your ears or delicate sensibilities.
Episode one sets the table nicely for what’s to come in the next couple of weeks before the Winter Classic on New Year’s Day and gives you a good sense of what goes on when one team is riding high on a winning streak and the other is down in the dumps in a frustrating losing streak. If you didn’t catch our snap review of episode one, you can take some time out and read that here, although if you haven’t seen the episode itself yet that might not be quite as fun.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 0
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 73
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2