Dec 22, 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
To help you get all caught up for tonight’s second episode of HBO’s 24/7 we’ve got the full first episode for you to enjoy. If you’re worried that won’t be able to watch this at work (that is if you’re still at work before the Christmas holiday) it’s OK, the episode as been censored so Bruce Boudreau’s many four-lettered meltdowns won’t be quite as hard on your ears or delicate sensibilities.
Episode one sets the table nicely for what’s to come in the next couple of weeks before the Winter Classic on New Year’s Day and gives you a good sense of what goes on when one team is riding high on a winning streak and the other is down in the dumps in a frustrating losing streak. If you didn’t catch our snap review of episode one, you can take some time out and read that here, although if you haven’t seen the episode itself yet that might not be quite as fun.
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 29
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 15
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6