Dec 22, 2010, 11:35 AM EST
To help you get all caught up for tonight’s second episode of HBO’s 24/7 we’ve got the full first episode for you to enjoy. If you’re worried that won’t be able to watch this at work (that is if you’re still at work before the Christmas holiday) it’s OK, the episode as been censored so Bruce Boudreau’s many four-lettered meltdowns won’t be quite as hard on your ears or delicate sensibilities.
Episode one sets the table nicely for what’s to come in the next couple of weeks before the Winter Classic on New Year’s Day and gives you a good sense of what goes on when one team is riding high on a winning streak and the other is down in the dumps in a frustrating losing streak. If you didn’t catch our snap review of episode one, you can take some time out and read that here, although if you haven’t seen the episode itself yet that might not be quite as fun.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52