Dec 22, 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
To help you get all caught up for tonight’s second episode of HBO’s 24/7 we’ve got the full first episode for you to enjoy. If you’re worried that won’t be able to watch this at work (that is if you’re still at work before the Christmas holiday) it’s OK, the episode as been censored so Bruce Boudreau’s many four-lettered meltdowns won’t be quite as hard on your ears or delicate sensibilities.
Episode one sets the table nicely for what’s to come in the next couple of weeks before the Winter Classic on New Year’s Day and gives you a good sense of what goes on when one team is riding high on a winning streak and the other is down in the dumps in a frustrating losing streak. If you didn’t catch our snap review of episode one, you can take some time out and read that here, although if you haven’t seen the episode itself yet that might not be quite as fun.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1