Dec 22, 2010, 10:09 AM EST
When you finally break through and score your first NHL goal it’s a thrilling occasion that can lead to an over-exuberance of emotions. Sometimes you’re so happy you could kiss your teammates.
Such is the case for Capitals forward Andrew Gordon last night against the Devils. Gordon’s nifty quick put home on Devils goalie Martin Brodeur thanks to a lightning fast pass from Marcus Johansson in the first period was such a good pass that Gordon couldn’t help but plant one right on Johansson’s head once they returned to the bench.
It’s a moment that’s so cute you almost wish you had a basket filled with kittens to share it with.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 29
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 46
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 16
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 32
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 11
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 49
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 49
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 67
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 48
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (168)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)