Dec 22, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
When you finally break through and score your first NHL goal it’s a thrilling occasion that can lead to an over-exuberance of emotions. Sometimes you’re so happy you could kiss your teammates.
Such is the case for Capitals forward Andrew Gordon last night against the Devils. Gordon’s nifty quick put home on Devils goalie Martin Brodeur thanks to a lightning fast pass from Marcus Johansson in the first period was such a good pass that Gordon couldn’t help but plant one right on Johansson’s head once they returned to the bench.
It’s a moment that’s so cute you almost wish you had a basket filled with kittens to share it with.
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 35
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 44
- Report: Leafs sign Franson to one year, $3.3 million deal 8
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M 52
- Report: Blue Jackets, Johansen make ‘significant progress’ toward deal 5
- Red Wings unveil plans for new arena, look to open in 2017 57
- Columbus trying to figure out ‘the right thing to do’ with Johansen 39
- Panthers re-sign Kulikov: three years, $13 million 6
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him 77
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M 58
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (57)