Dec 19, 2010, 2:55 PM EDT
The high-scoring Avalanche offense gets a lot better for their game against Montreal tonight. Paul Stastny makes his return to the lineup after missing their last game against Ottawa. Stastny was injured in the Avs win over Chicago on Wednesday night. Stastny’s absence clearly wasn’t felt too much against the Senators as Colorado won that game 6-5 in overtime.
The key here for Colorado is that they’re getting healthy all over the ice. T.J. Galiardi returned to the lineup against Ottawa. The Avs are one of the league’s highest scoring teams and with them getting all of their starters back healthy you have to wonder how much better the offense can get.
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 0
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 2
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 42
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 72
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 23
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 25
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 136
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40