Dec 19, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Overall, December is a month that is associated with the holidays (and taking it further, getting out of school) more than anything else. Yet when it comes to the best goals of this month – at least at this point – it seems like tricky shootout goals and December go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
First, there was the much-discussed controversy over Linus Omark’s flashy shootout game winner last week (a tally that won last week’s best goal award, by the way).
While Kyle Turris has taken longer than some people in the Phoenix Coyotes organization might have preferred, it seems like he’s making an early audition for an And1 Mix Tape for hockey.
The Coyotes center had some tricks up his sleeve tonight, as he bounced the puck off of his right skate before firing the puck past Nate Lawson. Check out the video below.
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 0
- Report: Witness subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 24
- Lightning’s Vasilevskiy out 2-3 months after getting blood clot removed 6
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)