Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EST
The San Jose Sharks want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in the most fun way possible: They’ve recreated a Time-Life holiday album commercial with their own take on the Christmas songs you know and love best.
Yes, that’s right you can see Ryane Clowe look at you crazily and croon the way Bing Crosby never imagined. Dany Heatley will warn you about Douglas Murray coming to town. Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle even get into it with a puppet named Slappy singing a tale about Sharks color analyst Randy Hahn.
We haven’t been this excited or happy to see people singing in v-neck sweaters since Andy Williams sang all the hits every other commercial break. That said, even Andy Williams would have a hard time keeping up with Patrick Marleau.
If this doesn’t make your Christmas your probably related the Ebenezer Scrooge, the video must be seen to be believed.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 3
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 5
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8