Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in the most fun way possible: They’ve recreated a Time-Life holiday album commercial with their own take on the Christmas songs you know and love best.
Yes, that’s right you can see Ryane Clowe look at you crazily and croon the way Bing Crosby never imagined. Dany Heatley will warn you about Douglas Murray coming to town. Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle even get into it with a puppet named Slappy singing a tale about Sharks color analyst Randy Hahn.
We haven’t been this excited or happy to see people singing in v-neck sweaters since Andy Williams sang all the hits every other commercial break. That said, even Andy Williams would have a hard time keeping up with Patrick Marleau.
If this doesn’t make your Christmas your probably related the Ebenezer Scrooge, the video must be seen to be believed.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 23
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough (35)
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks (29)