Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in the most fun way possible: They’ve recreated a Time-Life holiday album commercial with their own take on the Christmas songs you know and love best.
Yes, that’s right you can see Ryane Clowe look at you crazily and croon the way Bing Crosby never imagined. Dany Heatley will warn you about Douglas Murray coming to town. Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle even get into it with a puppet named Slappy singing a tale about Sharks color analyst Randy Hahn.
We haven’t been this excited or happy to see people singing in v-neck sweaters since Andy Williams sang all the hits every other commercial break. That said, even Andy Williams would have a hard time keeping up with Patrick Marleau.
If this doesn’t make your Christmas your probably related the Ebenezer Scrooge, the video must be seen to be believed.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22