Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in the most fun way possible: They’ve recreated a Time-Life holiday album commercial with their own take on the Christmas songs you know and love best.
Yes, that’s right you can see Ryane Clowe look at you crazily and croon the way Bing Crosby never imagined. Dany Heatley will warn you about Douglas Murray coming to town. Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle even get into it with a puppet named Slappy singing a tale about Sharks color analyst Randy Hahn.
We haven’t been this excited or happy to see people singing in v-neck sweaters since Andy Williams sang all the hits every other commercial break. That said, even Andy Williams would have a hard time keeping up with Patrick Marleau.
If this doesn’t make your Christmas your probably related the Ebenezer Scrooge, the video must be seen to be believed.
- In praise of John Tavares 9
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 17
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 54
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31