Dec 17, 2010, 8:26 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in the most fun way possible: They’ve recreated a Time-Life holiday album commercial with their own take on the Christmas songs you know and love best.
Yes, that’s right you can see Ryane Clowe look at you crazily and croon the way Bing Crosby never imagined. Dany Heatley will warn you about Douglas Murray coming to town. Joe Thornton and Dan Boyle even get into it with a puppet named Slappy singing a tale about Sharks color analyst Randy Hahn.
We haven’t been this excited or happy to see people singing in v-neck sweaters since Andy Williams sang all the hits every other commercial break. That said, even Andy Williams would have a hard time keeping up with Patrick Marleau.
If this doesn’t make your Christmas your probably related the Ebenezer Scrooge, the video must be seen to be believed.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25