Dec 15, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
While they’re not all the way back from injury yet, it sounds like both Marian Hossa and Patrick Kane could play again for the Chicago Blackhawks very soon.
Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago reports that – contrary to some other reports – Hossa won’t be back tonight against Colorado, but the team might actually get Kane back as early as Friday.
As you may remember, the Hawks were expecting Kane to miss as many as three weeks. Considering the fact that he suffered the injury on December 5th, coming back on the 17th would put him way ahead of schedule.
Anyway, we’ll keep you informed about both forwards’ progress.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 19
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 42
- All eyes on Lundqvist 11
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)