Dec 15, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
While they’re not all the way back from injury yet, it sounds like both Marian Hossa and Patrick Kane could play again for the Chicago Blackhawks very soon.
Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago reports that – contrary to some other reports – Hossa won’t be back tonight against Colorado, but the team might actually get Kane back as early as Friday.
As you may remember, the Hawks were expecting Kane to miss as many as three weeks. Considering the fact that he suffered the injury on December 5th, coming back on the 17th would put him way ahead of schedule.
Anyway, we’ll keep you informed about both forwards’ progress.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 12
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 20
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 16
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)