Dec 15, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
While they’re not all the way back from injury yet, it sounds like both Marian Hossa and Patrick Kane could play again for the Chicago Blackhawks very soon.
Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago reports that – contrary to some other reports – Hossa won’t be back tonight against Colorado, but the team might actually get Kane back as early as Friday.
As you may remember, the Hawks were expecting Kane to miss as many as three weeks. Considering the fact that he suffered the injury on December 5th, coming back on the 17th would put him way ahead of schedule.
Anyway, we’ll keep you informed about both forwards’ progress.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 11
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 10
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 73
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)