Dec 15, 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
While they’re not all the way back from injury yet, it sounds like both Marian Hossa and Patrick Kane could play again for the Chicago Blackhawks very soon.
Tracey Myers of CSN Chicago reports that – contrary to some other reports – Hossa won’t be back tonight against Colorado, but the team might actually get Kane back as early as Friday.
As you may remember, the Hawks were expecting Kane to miss as many as three weeks. Considering the fact that he suffered the injury on December 5th, coming back on the 17th would put him way ahead of schedule.
Anyway, we’ll keep you informed about both forwards’ progress.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 12
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 10
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38