Dec 15, 2010, 1:36 AM EDT
(To take a look at Marc-Andre Fleury’s other save of the week victory, click here.)
Most – if not all – good things must come to an end. That was the case with the Pittsburgh Penguins tonight, as their 12-game winning streak was halted while Fleury’s personal 11-game run also ended. (Only Sidney Crosby kept his hot streak going.)
If it’s any consolation, Fleury earned the save of the week award for the week of December 6-12.
Fleury made the save during the team’s last win against the Buffalo Sabres, as he stopped rugged forward Mike Grier with a nice kick save. As you can see, PHT readers chose Fleury by a pretty large margin.
OK, now that you’ve seen the results, take a look at video footage of the stop.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15