Dec 6, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
To vote for the goal of the week from November 29-December 5, click here.
Save of the Night: Jonas Hiller.
Save of the Night: Ondrej Pavelec.
Save of the Night: Jose Theodore.
Save of the Night: Ondrej Pavelec (again).
Save of the Night: Roberto Luongo.
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff.
Yet again, we have a goalie who earned two entries in the weekly competition, with Pavelec receiving that honor this time around. We might also need to develop some kind of lifetime save of the night achievement award for frequent winners such as Kiprusoff, Thomas and Luongo.
Anyway, vote in the poll below for which save was the best for the week of November 29-December 5.
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 15
- Everything happens: Ovechkin nails Tavares, Isles score 13
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 9
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 17
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 33
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 57
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime 106
- Sens’ Anderson continues to haunt Habs, forces Game 6 12
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (174)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (106)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (91)