Dec 6, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
To celebrate the best moments of each week, we’ll put up a poll to see which goal/save/whatever was the most amazing of a given seven days. We might not always have one per day and sometimes there will be more than seven to choose from, but all you need to do is vote for your favorite.
Because putting a handful of videos in one post will bog down some internet connections, we’ll simply insert a link to each post.
To vote for the goal of the week from November 29-December 5, click here.
Save of the Night: Jonas Hiller.
Save of the Night: Ondrej Pavelec.
Save of the Night: Jose Theodore.
Save of the Night: Ondrej Pavelec (again).
Save of the Night: Roberto Luongo.
Save of the Night: Tim Thomas.
Save of the Night: Miikka Kiprusoff.
Yet again, we have a goalie who earned two entries in the weekly competition, with Pavelec receiving that honor this time around. We might also need to develop some kind of lifetime save of the night achievement award for frequent winners such as Kiprusoff, Thomas and Luongo.
Anyway, vote in the poll below for which save was the best for the week of November 29-December 5.
- ‘We’re going into the cage,’ says Kings’ coach Sutter about Game 5 0
- Kings stave off elimination, force Game 5 against Sharks 21
- Wild hold off late Avalanche push to even series at 2-2 53
- Bruins scratch out OT win, push Red Wings to brink 42
- WATCH LIVE: San Jose Sharks at L.A. Kings 0
- WATCH LIVE: Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild (Game 4) 5
- Monster of a surprise: Red Wings start Gustavsson over Howard 5
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bruins at Detroit Red Wings (Game 4) 2
- Bylsma rips Penguins, calls effort level ‘troubling’ 64
- Cooke: I didn’t intend to collide knee-on-knee with Barrie 99
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (153)
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head (137)
- Keith doesn’t remember if he taunted Backes after Seabrook hit (125)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (118)
- Wild’s Cooke offered in-person hearing for knee-on-knee collision with Barrie (111)